So about three days ago I completely splurged on a
Probably the symptoms are related to indigestion, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to indigestion or dyspepsia.
It is very common, especially after eating fried food.
I suggest you to use antacids such as Maalox three tablets a day.
I also recommend using simethicone medication such as Mylanta Gas three tablets a day to relieve the gas.
I suggest to take daily probiotics.
It is very important to prevent eating food that can trigger the symptoms such as fried foods.
I also suggest to eat small amount of food and drink a lot of liquids.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?