Snorted tranquility, sweats, chills. Overcome effects?
I am sorry to hear that you have found yourself in this situation. As with any recreational and non-standardized drug, each individual will react uniquely to the substance. As your body attempts to metabolize and excrete the ingested salts you may experience a myriad of symptoms. Let me reiterate first of all that inhaling these bath salts is not at all safe. There are many things which we can purchase over the counter or without a prescription but that are poisonous (including insecticides) - so I urge you to use great caution if you consider this kind of thing in the future.
As for what to expect - again everyone is unique. It may take a number of days for the salts to wash out of your system. Hydrating yourself is a good idea at this point. I would recommend you continue to drink plenty of water. I think you would be doing yourself a disservice if you did not proceed to have an examination and possible bloodwork drawn to assure that your liver and kidneys are functioning normally. I would much rather have you take the time now to assure that everything is ok rather than wait until more worrisome symptoms develop.
You might also call your local poison control center to obtain additional recommendations.
Again, I am sorry you are dealing with this stressful situation and I hope my answer has been adequate and informative. I am available for your followups.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whole body chills and sweats
- Night fever chills sweats
- Feet and palm sweating and chill
- Food poisoning and chills and sweat
- Snorted tranquility sweats chills overcome effects
- Is sweating or chills a side effect of ms contin?
- Kidney disease chills sweating
- Uti and chills sweating
- Lightheadedness sweating and chills
- Planta fruta chills sweating
- What does "biapical pleural thickening through the lung apices" in CT...
- Muscle mass, lack of facial hair, male breasts, testosterone, hormonal...
- Bells palsy, minor trauma, medication, platelet function, bleeding, bruises
- Eye weakness, viral infection, nerve weakness in eye, bells palsy
- No period for 9 months, high prolactin levels, microandenoma,...
- Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy...
- Can Plan B cause spotting and blood clots in urine ?
- Salt in Chinese food, tachycardia, pulse rate 150, BP under control
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
- Diabetes, high BP, renal failure, serum creatinine high, loss of...