Sir I am having pink eye for one eye about
You can wait couple of days
Thanks for the query.
As per your description it seems like you are recovering from an attack of conjunctivitis ( pink eye). Slight blurring of vision is quite common during and after one two days of an attack. It is due to minor inflammation and edema. Generally it will settle by itself in couple of days. Let me know the colour of discharge from eyes, if any.
If symptoms persist you have to consult an ophthalmologist and get evaluated to rule out involvement of cornea or conditions like keratitis.
As of now avoid rubbing and do not instill anything in the eye.
Wishing all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?