Should a type 1 diabetic worry about having vasectomy done?
Please clarify question
Please state what it is that you are referring to having done in the context of type 1 diabetes. Once you tell me what it is, then I can answer whether or not it can affect the auto immune system
Vasectomy has not been found to have any specific problems in a person with type 1 diabetes that are unique to the condition. The same potential side effects that would occur in people without type 1 diabetes are applicable to you too.
To my knowledge, it is not known to impact the auto immune system
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vasectomy septic
- Sperm count post vasectomy hpf 1 3 sperm
- Psoriasis vasectomy
- Vasectomy warfarin
- Have erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation non diabetic done vasectomy
- When should stitches dissolve after vasectomy
- Vasectomy failure after 1 year
- Post vasectomy sperm count 0 1hpf safe
- Shaving for a vasectomy
- Vasectomy alopecia
- Thyroid problem,unable to conceive,hormone deficiency
- How are headaches and vitiligo treated ?
- Feel cold, lightheadedness, memory problems, foggy thinking,...
- Hypothyroidism due to Hashimoto's thyroiditis, taking Thyronorm. Do you...
- Underweight, taken dexamethasone. How can I gain weight?
- What can be done for a high blood sugar? Have frequent urination.
- Had hormone imbalance. Used androgel when testosterone went down. Will...
- Have a postprandial hypoglycemic reaction to foods with carbs. Gaining...
- Diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Is Armour thyroid or Erfa thyroid better...
- Cold feeling after eating sugar. Headache, fever, BP high, have...