Severe side effects of klonipine. Has withdrawals and is on dialysis. What can be done?
Thanks for your query.
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.
Important aspects of your query are:
• 31 year old female.
• History of diabetic, dialysis, anxiety and high blood pressure.
• Complaints of: withdrawal symptoms.
Klonipine contain Clonazepam. Its withdrawal cause severe anxiety, insomnia, restlessness, palpitation and even seizure in severe withdrawal.
I need following information to help you better:
-Duration of Klonipine use.
-Current pattern of klonipine use: amount and time.
-Current renal function: serum urea and creatinine level.
-Detail of current medicines: name and dose.
Awaiting your reply to answer you better.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dialysis side effect
- Kidney dialysis side effects
- What is dialysis treatment
- Dialysis side effects on heart
- What are the side effects of dianeal low calcium peritoneal dialysis solution?
- Side effects of missing dialysis
- Side effects of renal dialysis
- Dialysis side effects symptoms
- Is dialysis graft blockagebone pain a side effect of fosrenol?
- What are the side effects of kidney dialysis