Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Red urine after orgasm, difficulty urinating. History of red mucus and red urine after orgasm

Dec 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2012
Answered : 1704 Questions
i have bloody or red colored urine. i went to a gentlemans club last night and was sexually aroused for a couple of hours. it was not constant arousal, more close to orgasm then backing of some and going again. i did have an orgasm at the end. i have never had this problem after having a orgasm. this has happened before when i have been aroused and close to orgasm but not reaching. the first time was 23yrs ago. i had sexual intercourse and she asked me not to have an orgasm inside her. after our encounter i had a red/bloody mucus come out before the red/bloody urine. later that day my urine was normal again. the other times this has ever happened is when i was at the point of orgasm but not reaching. it would be the first time urinating after the arousal, and the same conditions, a red/bloody clump of mucus first followed by red/bloody urine and just the one time afterwards. im puzzled this time because i reached orgasm and this time i have'nt had the mucus discharge,i feel its in there but i wont come out. its more of a blockage. i've urinated four times today and its been a challenge..the urine is almost back to clear but im having a hard time getting a good flow going. appreciate any feed back, XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 10 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

It is quite obvious you are having a urogenital problem which might be due to infection, cancer or a stone. Sexual intercourse just seem to have revealed a preexisting condition or might have been the origin.
In either case (given your age), it will be quite difficult to tell which is actually the cause of your problems, without running some specific tests such as a urine analysis, complete blood count, kidney function tests and a kidney CT scan.
These are done in order to determine the actual cause.
Given, your description, it is possible that you are having an infection which can be treated with antibiotics. The infection might be an STD, so you will definitely need to be screened for STD.
I suggest you see a doctor as soon as you can for proper evaluation.

Hope that his helps and wish you the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor