Recurring itchy anus, bleeding, sore tailbone
Your question is a good one and I will work on providing you with some information and recommendations regarding the symptoms you are experiencing.
From what you describe it sounds like you're dealing with a mild case of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are tiny blood vessels that can become swollen in the area of the anus. Sometimes this causes bleeding. A very common symptom of hemorrhoids is itching. There are some very good over-the-counter remedies that can significantly improve symptoms. I would recommend that you try one of these options in order to see if this completely resolve your symptoms.
One over-the-counter remedy that seems to work very well it's called preparation H. There is a cooling gel variety of this over-the-counter preparation which works very well.
In addition what you might also consider doing is taking a warm bath once per day for the next several days. Soaking in the tub will also help to improve the symptoms of the hemorrhoids.
I would expect your symptoms to slowly improve over about one or two weeks.
I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Itchy sore bump on the tailbone
- Tailbone pain and rash near anus
- Tailbone cause pressure on anus
- Red line from anus to tailbone
- My tailbone and anus hurt
- Tailbone and bottom anus aching
- Scaly skin near anus tailbone
- Pressure near anus and tailbone
- Hole between anus and tailbone
- Recurring itchy anus bleeding sore tailbone
- What does "biapical pleural thickening through the lung apices" in CT...
- Muscle mass, lack of facial hair, male breasts, testosterone, hormonal...
- Bells palsy, minor trauma, medication, platelet function, bleeding, bruises
- Eye weakness, viral infection, nerve weakness in eye, bells palsy
- No period for 9 months, high prolactin levels, microandenoma,...
- Is pregnancy possible with inconsistent pregnancy test results and heavy...
- Can Plan B cause spotting and blood clots in urine ?
- Salt in Chinese food, tachycardia, pulse rate 150, BP under control
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
- Diabetes, high BP, renal failure, serum creatinine high, loss of...