Pregnant. Feeling bloated and have sore breast. What should I do to get relief?

Dr. Sree Gouri SR

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Question: I cant sleep, i'm bloated sore breasts and i'm going to the toilet all the time. Am i pregnant have been trying for a while?
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

If you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation then there is possibility of the pregnancy.
Though these types of symptoms can be seen in early pregnancy, just by these symptoms we cannot confirm or rule out the pregnancy. Because they can also be seen in other conditions like premenstrual phase etc.
So if you miss the expected date of periods better to go for preferably blood test or urine test for pregnancy.
By this the possibility of pregnancy can be find out.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.