Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Passing soft granules in urine. No pain or discomfort. What is the disease called?

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 6714 Questions
I have passed soft granules similar to corn meal when I urinate. This has been going on for several months. I have no pain or discomfort at all. I have never had a kidney problem or passed any type of stones.
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 4 hours later
Thanks for the query.
Although your history suggests that this may be due to passage of small sized stones,but surprisingly you never had any symptom of kidney stones like pain or burning during micturition.
The best would be to get the proper microscopic examination of urine done along with chemical composition of these soft granules.
Once the cause is found,it would be easy to decide the future course of action.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor