Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Need to consult a doctor in Chennai for Filariasis

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Practicing since : 1984
Answered : 922 Questions
My Mother in law is suffering from Filaria. Need a doctor to consult in chennai
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query

We would need to determine the severity of filariasis to decide the best modality of treatment.

Depending upon the stage, the disease can be managed by :
1] A Physician - If in Primary Stages
2] A Surgeon
3] A plastic surgeon in the last stages

You can find the list of practicing surgeons in Chennai at the following link: WWW.WWWW.WW
Wishing your mother in law a speedy recovery.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor