My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
entecavir side effects.
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Entecavir is an antiviral medication. Entecavir prevents certain virus cells from multiplying in your body.
Entecavir is used to treat chronic hepatitis B. Nsusea and vomiting and fatigue are common side effects of medication.
She can use ginger tea for her upset stomach, or can even take any antihistamines such promethazine or benadryl to ease symptoms.
Also she can eat small portions, evitate strong flavours and sweet juices.
One of most dangerous side effects of entecavir is lactic acidosis.
Go to ER even if you experience mild symptoms of. :
muscle pain or weakness;
numb or cold feeling in your arms and legs;
feeling dizzy, light-headed, tired, or very weak;
stomach pain, nausea with vomiting; or
slow or uneven heart rate.
Don't stop the medication without consulting your doctor.
Hope I have answered your question
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.