My son was skiing and was hit by a skateboarder.
He can be treated with shoulder sling
I have studied your case. Your son's x ray is suggestive of a minimally displaced fracture. It will unite well wih conservative treatment and there is no need of surgery. Fracture will be united in 4 weeks. After that he can remove sling and start physiotherapy like pendulam exercises.
I hope this answers your query. Let me know if you want to need any other information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for foot drop
- What are symptoms of rib fracture?
- What causes pain in inside of elbow of both arms?
- Suggest treatment for cervical spondylitis
- What causes red knots on arms,legs and body with swelling on ankles?
- What causes pain and swelling in knee and calf with history of...
- Can i travel with swollen ankle post injury?
- What causes throbbing pain in right side of abdomen?
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in heels?
- What causes pain in ankle radiating to heel?