My question was is Tenormin also a cure for a
It can be used in anxiety and tachycardia.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
Tenormin is atenolol a beta blocker.
It is used in arrhythmia and tachycardia to lower the heart rate.
It is also used in anxiety to relieve anxiety symptoms of tachycardia.
It is not specifically used in bulimia.
It can be used in cases of bulimia accompanied by anxiety to relieve anxiety symptoms.
It can be used in a 21 years old female with anxiety and tachycardia to lower heart rate, improve anxiety and improve bulimia.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.