What is Tenormin?
It is the brand name of drug atenolol, which belongs to beta 1 blockers(cardioselective adrenoceptor blocker). It is used in high blood pressure,chest pain(angina pectoris) due to atherosclerosis and acute myocardial infarction(heart attack).
Questions and answers on "Tenormin"
Health resources related to Tenormin
- Over weight oxy ellite pro tenormin pills taking safflower suggest
- Is tenormin used in the treatment of v tach ?
- Tenormin side effects long-term
- Tenormin vs atenolol
- Usages of tenormin
- Side effect of tenormin
- Tenormin makes you loose your hair
- Tenormin 100 mg
- Usage of tenormin
- Tenormin 25 mg side effects