Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

121 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

My brother is suffering with dark circles near the eyes

Answered by
Dr. Nagamani Ng

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2010

Answered : 742 Questions

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: My brother is suffering with dark circles near the eyes from many years. They are getting worse now and we don't know which doctor to approach for this. Please suggest any test he needs to get done to find root cause of this.
Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting the query.

He needs to consult dermatologist.
Get CBC, Hemoglobin levels,Thyroid profile, Vitamin B12 and D3 levels.

Do any one in your family has a history of Dark circles?
He should have an adequate sleep of 8 hours.
less stress to be taken.
Have balanced food.

Any issues do follow up.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on