My 4yo daughter has previously had a Giardia parasite and
She wets her undies, sometimes only a little to fully soaked. She also has wet the bed at night.
Urine sample has come back clear for uti.
What else could it be? What can or should we do?
It could be constiparion
It could be constipation, as it is a relatively common cause for bed wetting in children. You should try to keep her stools soft, e.g. by using over the counter laxatives. Also, try to keep,a diary of fluid intake (type and amount) for the next few weeks.
Best wishes. Please let me know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have ulcerative colitis and have had it for 12
- I have sharp pains that come in waves that feel
- Hi, My wife had an urine infection for last 4
- I have severe pain going all around my mid section
- My PCP precribed a sonogram of my abdomen because he
- Hey doctor, For the last couple of months I have
- My mother has stage 4 ovarian cancer . Her medical
- Yes Please. About a week ago I started to have
- I have a question about Prostatitis . For the past
- I have been having sudden onset’s of direreah that has