Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Men's sexual problems, suffering from erectile dysfunction. Treatment options?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
I am suffering from ED, Please advice.
Height : 5. 10
Weight : 80
Age : 32
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Aparna Kohli 3 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

As I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor's reply. Thus it improves satisfaction levels of the both. Hence please answer the following questions:

1. Are you currently suffering from diabetes, increased blood pressure (hypertension) or increased cholesterol?
2. Have you undergone any surgery?
3. Are you currently taking any medications?

While I understand you problem, I am afraid I would need to ask you a few personal questions. Do you feel anxious, stressed out, depressed or are you currently experiencing any marital problems?

Meanwhile, it would be best if you have a good understanding with your partner and relax during the entire exercise. You should try indulging in foreplay and also be open and should try communicating better with your partner.

These techniques would help improve your bond with your partner and talk about issues which trouble you the most.

Please revert back with answers to my questions so that I can answer your query better.

Awaiting your reply.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor