Mam I am 32 years old. had my NT NB
Needs further investigation.
Thanks for trusting us about your healthcare .
I have gone through your history and understand your concern.
As your baby down syndrome risk is high in your test(358) report Your doctor advice you to do amniocentesis ( invasive procedure) to rule out the possibility of down syndrome in your baby as it is a confirmatory test for the same.
You have to go for second level ultrasound also.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?