Last year, I had appeared for an English test at
I followed up with the Doctor again after 2-3 months and he told me to go through PTA test which showed my hearing decibel level at 22. He also told me that there's no cure for the problem and I'd have to let nature take its course of action.
I am hoping if you can help me put a stop to this problem. Thanks!
Hii. It's evident from your symptoms that you are having tinnitus in both e
Hii. It's evident from your symptoms that you are having tinnitus in both ears. There are many causes of tinnitus. Your hearing level is nearby to normal. Do you use too much headphones? Avoid intake of tea,coffee. Lead a stress free life. You can take vitamin B12 tablet neurobion forte as it may strengthen your nerve. You can start fluticasone nasal spray as it will decongest your eustachian tube as eustachian tube dysfunction can cause tinnitus. Take steam inhalation through nose. Avoid exposure of loud noise.In the meantime start ignoring the sound and do not stay in noise free environment. Most of causes of tinnitus are non organic and can be slowly decreased by above measures. If the tinnitus still continues after 6 months then do a repeat audiogram, impedance audiogram and MRI Brain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to have seapage from a nose packing
- I am having pain my left ear from last couple
- My wife has been reporting head ache for past few
- I want an answer from Specialist too. ________________________________ I...
- Hi, Recently, I have joined swimming classes and this very
- Hello - I am 33 years old male and my
- My 18 year old daughter drank XXXXXXX floor cleaner yesterday
- The skin inside my ears before inner ear is suddenly
- sir.. , my brother have some breathing difficulties recently.. he
- Ok, please do not review the other opinion. I’m a