Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Itching while urinating. Looking for a good doctor in Bangalore

User rating for this question
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
I have a question about a problem which my mother is facing. She feels itching during urination. I want to know if there is any lady doctor in Bangalore where I can take my mother to and get help?
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

Thanks for posting your query.

There could be various reasons for her problem like

>Urinary tract infection
>Infection in local parts
>Some hormonal imbalance at her age.

There is nothing to worry about.

You should take her to your family physician, who can take care of this problem. After consulting she may need urine examination. Depending upon the clinical impression of your doctor, he will treat and problem will be solved.

After that if he feels that there is need to consult some specialist he will suggest one.

Ask her to drink plenty of liquids and take light diet.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Wishing her best of health.



Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor