• question-icon

    Is there a specialist doctor I can consult to deal with excessive stress?

Posted on Wed, 20 Nov 2019 in Mental Health
Question: Hi,
I am badly stressed. Can you please refer a good lady doctor in XXXXXXX so that I can meet her.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 6 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:


I read your query and understand your concerns.

Since you are dealing with PCOS over the couple of years I feel seeing a gynecologist is right option.

Although as a policy healthcaremagic does not endorse any doctor or health institute, but considering nature of question I feel visiting XXXXXXX hospital could be answer for your ongoing health issues.

Dr XXXXXXX Yalluri Panicker is gynecologist there who is competent enough to deal all health issues related to females.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Answered by
Dr. Ashok Kumar


Practicing since :2000

Answered : 3157 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

163 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. Ashok Kumar
  • Q - How to have a successful sexual intercourse?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for OCD

  • Q - Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?

  • Q - What causes sensitivity to sun light?

  • Q - Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?

  • Q - Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction

  • Q - Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin

  • Q - Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation

  • Q - How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?

  • Q - What causes erectile dysfuntion?