Is stem cells collection and preservation advisable?
see detailed description
Hello dear, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Cord stem cell preservation is a big achievement in present medical science and is a boon to couples having history of genetic diseases or medical diseases in family.
Actually it has a lot of potential cure capacity in future because of a lot of research in this field in treating common diseases like diabetes, cholesterol derangement, heart disease and hypertension.
It can help your other children for which you have not preserved the cord cells.
It is a little costly affairs but now a days you can pay via easy EMI options.
Also at first you can have it for less number of years and then extend the preservation eventually by giving money in later stage.
Life cell and cord cell are the two best organizations and they have branches and collection centers all over XXXXXXX .
All you need to do is call their helpline and tell them your eventual hospital chosen for delivery and they will arrange everything.
Best thing is that their cold chain maintenance is perfect and having a broader base gives you future security.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stem cells and stretch marks
- Dyspraxia cure stem cell
- Is adrenomyeloneuropathy curable and stem cell therapy advisable
- Stem cells mental retardation
- Stem cell therapy melasma
- Stem cells and detached retina
- Regenerate tonsils with stem cells
- Stem cell for drusens
- Low stem cell count
- Stem cell to cure ichthyosis
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?