Is repetition of vaccination required if the dog is alive after 12 days?
Get Tetanus Vaccine also.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Apart from Rabies vaccination you need to get Tetanus Vaccine too ( 1 shot ). If the dog is alive 12 days after the bite and is not behaving violently then there is no need of further Rabies vaccination also ( but you need to be sure that it is the same dog )
Hope this information was useful to you. '
Any clarifications feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is mmr vaccine required
- Anti rabies vaccination after dog bit smoking
- Can use alcohol after dog bite vaccination
- After taking rabies vaccine a dog bites again
- Bath after rabies dog vaccine
- After rabies vaccination r dogs safe
- When to use rabbis vaccine after dog bite
- Does a dog scratch require anti rabies vaccination
- Why dogs are not allowed to take a bath after vaccination
- Any vaccination required for dog nail scratch