Is pregnancy possible through pre-ejaculatory fluid?

Question
If a guy and a girl messed around and he had some cum on his finger and then he fingered her could she be pregnant?
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that unless there is physical intercourse with or without transfer of bodily juices, pregnancy cannot occur.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow-up: Is pregnancy possible through pre-ejaculatory fluid? 5 hours later
So what you are saying is you have to have actual sexual intercourse to become pregnant? You can’t become pregnant if a man has some semen on his finger and puts it in your vagina?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fertile period needs to be considered

Detailed Answer:
What you mean to say is that there is transfer of minimal amount of bodily fluids (semen). In such a case it would not remain so discrete, but still it is quite unlikely. For pregnancy to occur, it has to be within the fertile period which is between 10th and 18th day of her cycle.