Is numbness in the right knee after a fall a cause for concern?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
my wife is 58 and this evening she fell a sleep on the sofa with her lets propped up. when she awoke she did not have feeling in her right let below the knee and it has persisted for about 1 hour now.
Wed, 30 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,she need x-ray of leg,till XXXXXXX she can take RICE TREATMENT, r-rest,i-ice, compression,elevation.Se can take paracetamol and aceclofenac as pain killer,and do not do massage.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal