Is masturbation safe while treating chlamydia infection?
However, the other day I masturbated and noticed afterwards that my penis had a discharge of its own way after masturbated. I then stopped to see what would happen and haven't seen any discharge. It's been 3 days since.
I'm at a point where I no longer know if it's safe to masturbate or what this could mean? Should I masturbate again to see if it happens and if so, what's the likely result?
You can masturbate anytime
Thanks for writing to us. I can understand your concern.
Masturbation is normal and safe thing. It does not matter at all that you have infection or not, you can masturbate.
Masturbation can not cause or worsen infection if any. Rather masturbation will help to expel the infection if any.
You can masturbate anytime you wish.
If you feel there is any abnormal discharge, let me know.
Hope I have answered your query, I will be happy to help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for chlamydia infection
- Diagnosis of chlamydia infection
- Drugs/medication for chlamydia infection
- Is morgidox used in the treatment of chlamydia infection?
- Chlamydia infection treatments
- Chlamydia infection in throat
- Flucloxacillin egenst chlamydia infections
- Is it good to squeeze chlamydia infection on penis
- Symptoms of chlamydia infection
- Chlamydia infection causes
- Can Chlorpromazine and Sodium Valproate Sandoz be taken in pregnancy?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest treatment for delayed ejaculation
- How to wean off of Trazadone?
- What causes anxiety and visual problems after taking psychedelic mushrooms?
- Suggest treatment for anxiety
- What causes drowsiness during day time?
- Can Solian and Lexapro be taken together?
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction caused by over masturbation
- Suggest an alternative treatment for premature ejaculation