Is it possible to increase height after 20 years of age?
Medical treatments not possible
Welcome to Healthcare magic.
Human bones get their growing zones fused and calcified by the age of 18 years and do not grow in length after that.
You should know that increasing physical height at 20 years is not possible.
Some unauthorised sources may make fat premises in this regard but are of no benefit rather may harm your health.
Some such treatments are exorbitantly costly also. You have reasonable height and can further increase by use of high heal shoes to improve looks.
There are certain surgical techniques called Ilizarov surgery done by orthopaedic surgeon that can help very desperate people for height.
I hope the advice will be helpful for you.
Yoga is also unlikely to help
Yoga people are well known for sky high promises but I have no personal experience of their efficacy.
As far as modern medicine is concerned, as I have told you there is no reason to spend money on this account.
Unable to increase height
Any hope about increase in height at your age will be a false promise.
It's always worth to tell the truth from very beginning rather than when patient has already spent a lot.
Be wise, if there were an option then I would have told you in the first answer itself.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it possible to increase height after 25
- Dr ayurveda body growth increases height after 20 years
- Increase height after 22 years of age without medicines
- It is possible to increase height after 24
- Is it possible to increase height at 20 years
- I the age of about 20 yrs n i want to increase my height and there any possibilities or not
- Can i increase my height after 20 years of age
- 20 years old want to increase height possible
- Any chance of increasing height after age of 23 years
- Is it possible to increase height after twenty