Is it possible to get mild seizures that cause difficulty remembering daily activities or interrupt conversations?
Hello, and thanks for your question.
Yes this is possible. An MRI cannot assess for seizures. He would need an EEG for that. The neurologist should be able to evaluate him and determine if he needs an EEG for further testing.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Seizure causes
- Can seizure activity cause pvc
- Eeg seizure activity pattern
- Valium and seizure activity
- Can conversion disorder cause seizures or convulsions?
- Focal seizure activity
- Cause for continuous seizure activity in brain
- Mild seizure in toddler symptom
- Seizure activity eeg
- Seizure with no cause