Is inducing pain for delivey safe for the child?
Question: I am 37 weeks pregnant. My doctor has decided to induce pain and deliver me at 38 weeks as The baby growth is not much because of PI problem. Is this a right decision?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Psychologically induced penis pain
- Is pain induced labour advisable
- Is being induced painful
- Child has headachesleg pain and stomach pain
- Laughter induced eye pain
- Painful lump on child's neck
- Extreme pain in childs calf
- Leg pain stomach and neck pain child
- Temperature induced ear pain
- Is inducing pain for delivey safe for the child