Is high blood pressure associated with stomach flu?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that Yes fast pulse rate can be due to stomach infection but your blood pressure is very high.
Any blood pressure reading measuring more than 180 systolic is a medical emergency and needs medical supervision. As your systolic bp is more than 200 mmhg so it highly advisable that you should seek urgent medical supervision and treatment.
Kindly visit your nearby ER so that your blood pressure can be brought under control before it causes any damage.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High blood pressure and stomach ache
- Thera flu and high blood pressure patients
- Thera flu and high blood pressure medication
- Flu virus causes high blood pressure
- Taking thera flu with high blood pressure
- Can the flu cause high blood pressure
- Stomach achenausea and high blood pressure
- Is high blood pressure caused due to flu
- High blood pressure full stomach
- Stomach pain high blood pressure
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?