Is heart disease indicated in the attached reports?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Hi Sir,
I am 43 Year old male, I have been consistently experiencing High Blood Pressure whose average values for past one week says 145 / 100. My recent ECG report says "Suspected Left Ventrical Hypertrophy. Small Positive T wave (lateral, anterior). S Waves up to V6. Probably abnormal ECG".
With this ECG report and consistently high Blood Pressure, please advise the next probable tests to be performed. Also, please clarify if there is any Risk of Heart Disease
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that Concentric LVH is the result of your constantly raised blood pressure.

I would like to see the image of your ecg so kindly upload the pic of it from your dashboard.

Also I would like to know

1. What medicine you are already taking for Bp
2. Do you smoke
3. Diabetic?
4. Any symptoms of chest pain or discomfort while walking or after having food?

Kindly provide the required information.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap