Is expired Magnesium Citrate still effective?
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but there is no need to worry as you can use the opened bottle for up to a month with no expected harm or side effects .. However, it can be slightly less effective that a freshly opened bottle.. I hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Magnesium citrate hemorrhoids anus
- Epimag contents magnesium citrate
- Ionic magnesium citrate side effects
- Magnesium citrate tablets side effects
- Side effect of Magnesium citrate
- Effects of magnesium citrate on breastfeeding
- What are the side effects of magnesium citrate?
- Premature ejaculation magnesium citrate
- Magnesium citrate marijuana
- Magnesium citrate walgreens