Is early repolarization in relation to incomplete right bundle branch block dangerous?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Dec 2016
Dec 2016

Cardiologist
Question
I have another question regarding my heart. I was told I have early repolarization in relation to incomplete right bundle branch block, is this normal and is it dangerous I'm worried about it, thx
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Even complete RBBB is fully normal in 85% people.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for choosing this platform for your query,
Have gone through your query in detail.

Firstly mam Right bundle branch block is a normal finding( Even complete RBBB) in 85% of people.
When ever a patient is diagnosed with having RBBB in ecg a 2d echo test is done.
If 2d echo is normal no further test is required neither is patient given any medication.
So i would say that as of now you need not to worry to much.
Was a 2d echo ever done by you?
Are you symptomatic?
Waiting for answers.
Thank!

Follow-up: Is early repolarization in relation to incomplete right bundle branch block dangerous? 9 minutes later
I've had a 2d echo and it was normal I was just wondering if it is safe to have early repolarization in relation to to rbbb

Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Follow up to patients query.

Detailed Answer:
Hi thanks for follow up,
If 2d echo is normal then presence of early repolarisation on ekg has no significance.
2d echo is far superior and better test to rule out cardiac pathology then ecg.
i would assure you that as echo is normal
you are fine.
Thanks!

Follow-up: Is early repolarization in relation to incomplete right bundle branch block dangerous? 11 hours later
Thx very much

Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your welcome

Detailed Answer:
Get well soon.