Is continued vaginal bleeding despite treating a threatened abortion dangerous?

Question
Hi, I am 15 weeks pregnant. Recently I have faced threatened abortion and treated as well. My treatment is continued but from last 2 days I am observing vaginal bleeding (not continuous) with brown color. Is it dangerous? Or I should consult with my physician?
Wed, 23 May 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need to investigated.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,it is not normal to have bleeding at this time,it needs to be investigated by USG.So consult your gynecologist.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal