Is a small itchy bump on the clitoral hood resulted from insertion of a hormonal pallet?
Can be a blocked gland.
Thanks for posting your query.
The small itchy bump is not likely to be related to the insertion of hormonal pallet but it can cause some itchiness due to vaginal dryness.
The itchy bump can be related to a blocked gland in the area.
This usually subsides with a hot compress. In case it enlarges in size or becomes painful then a direct examination is needed for proper evaluation.
I hope this answers your query.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Growth hormone results
- Women hormone test results
- Itchy scalp and hormone imbalance
- Luteinizing hormone test results
- Itchy clitoris and hormones
- Hormonal imbalance result in boil
- Are the hormone test results normal
- Itchy scalt and hormone imbalance
- Hormone blood test results
- Hormone pellet insertion
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...