Is VDRL test result repeated after a year showing same value as 1:4 require medication?
No need for any medication.
Welcome to HCM.
VDRL test result of 1:4 is weak positive and you go for TPHA test for further confirmation after getting consultation with your physician. You need not to take any medicines for syphilis at present. Consult the physician and follow the advice. For any further query feel free to ask me again any time.
I need to apply for abroad so I want to clear this problem.
Also is it any obstacles for pregancy as my wife recently suffered from ectopic pregancy
Need to consult a Dermatologist for further opinion.
Welcome back and thanks for the follow-up.
You need to consult the dermatologist for starting any tablet or injection because I don't think the test result is needed any treatment. You can also apply for abroad. The positive TPHA test result is not likely the cause of ectopic pregnancy so just calm down and take the opinion of your dermatologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vdrl and tpha signs, symptoms and medication
- Chl medical test results
- What does nr in vdrl medical special test mean.
- Medical report reactive vdrl and tpha
- Waiting for medical test results
- What is vdrl medical check up
- Pregnancy test results after medical abortion
- Vdrl medical test non reactive
- Positive vdrl after marriage suggest medication
- Vdrl test with non reactive medical definition
- Do persistent dry cough after unprotected sex suggest HIV infection?
- What does my HIV rapid test report indicate?
- What are the chances of contracting HIV after having unprotected sex?
- Is the HIV DUO 4th generation test conclusive at 32 days post exposure?
- Is 4th generation chemiluminescence test for HIV conclusive at 28 days?
- Can HIV spread by using the medical scissors and tweezers?
- Is it possible for HIV RNA test not to detect virus if the viral load is...
- What are the risks of HIV when in contact with dry blood?
- Are negative HIV RNA test and third generation antibody test within...
- What are the chances of HIV transmission through protected sex?