Is SAAZ an effective medicine for Sacroilitis? Any alternate medicine?
Thanks for writing in.
Yes, as you have asked, SAAZ is an effective medicine for Sacroilitis.
Alternative medicines for Sacroilitis are:-
1) Disease-modifying anti-rheumatic disease DMARDs. Commonly prescribed DMARDs are Methotrexate (Maxtrex) and Azulfidine (Salazopyrin EN).
2) Corticosteroids injections are also very helpful.
3) Muscle relaxants such as cyclobenzaprine.
4) TNF (tumour necrosis factor) inhibotors like Etanercept, Adalimumab.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Saaz ds medicine contents
- Function of saaz medicin
- Saaz medicine for gout
- Saaz ds medicine for ankylosing spondylitis
- Saaz ds is the correct medicine for spondylit
- Is saaz 500 medicine a steriod
- What is the side effect of saaz medicine
- Medicine saaz side effects
- Is saaz an effective medicine for sacroilitis any alternate medicine
- Effects of medicine
- Is SAAZ an effective medicine for Sacroilitis? Any alternate medicine?
- Suffering from external hemroids. Having irregular bowel movement and...
- What is knee resurfacing surgery? Can a person lead a normal life?
- Having soreness in arm. MRI of shoulder and knee done. What does the...
- Suffering with back pain. What should I do to get cure?
- Suffering from back pain. How to get relief?
- Having continuous pain in hand. How to get relief from pain?
- Have had fracture in ribs. Had a small pneumothorax. Why am I feeling...
- Found a lump on the leg. X-ray and ultrasound is to be done. What could...
- Is it safe to take vyvanse 100mg prior to surgery?