Is Electral safe for a patient with kidney disease?

Question
is electral safe for a patient with kidney problem?
Wed, 23 May 2018 in Kidney Conditions

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Can be taken

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query. However, I could not follow your question. Did you mean 'Electral'? Electral is nothing but ORS (oral rehydration solution). There can be an issue with Electral intake in certain kidney conditions and hence I would insist you to elaborate on what sort of problem you are talking about. As such, if the kidney condition does not demand limitation of fluid intake, no problems are expected. Nevertheless, I would insist you to provide the details.

If you meant something else, please let me know and I would guide you accordingly.

Let me know if I could help further.