Is Clotrimazole instilled into the ear drains into the throat due to ruptured ear drum harmful?
Perforated ear drum.
Thanks for putting up the query.
The ear drops gets trickle down into the throat in case of perforation in ear drum. The concentration is very low so not that harmful.
You should continue with the medicines.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clotrimazole in ears with tubes
- Lump in throat ear ache
- Painful sore throat and ears due to fluctuating weather
- Swollen ear drum and throat
- Clotrimazole 1% solution ear drops
- Toxicity of clotrimazole in ear drops wiki
- Clotrimazole 1% solution ear
- Clotrimazole ear drops
- Pressure in ear and tightness of throat
- Meth and throat and ear infections
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?