Is Chericof syrup safe while breastfeeding?
You can safely take this medicine in prescribed dosage
Thanks for asking on this platform
Chericof syrup used for cough, contains dextromethorphan, chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine. All these medicines are considered to be moderately safe in breast feeding mother and does not causes any significant problem if taken in prescribed dosage.
So you can take this syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chericof syrup for dry cough
- Cough syrup for diabetics chericof
- Chericof syrup for flum
- Chericof cough syrup dosage
- Chericof cough syrup contents
- Cough syrup chericof contraindication
- Chericof syrup dose in infants
- Chericof syrup during pregnancy
- Chericof syrup during pregnancy is safe
- Chericof cough syrup while pregnant