Is Chericof cough syrup safe during pregnancy?
they are pregnancy category c drugs and hence not recommended.
Thanks for the query to hcm,
CHERIKOF syrup contains DEXTROMETHARPHAN and Phenylephrine. Both ethe constituents are pregnancy Category C drugs and hence not recommended for regular use during pregnancy.
There are no controlled data in human pregnancy. DEXTROMETHARPHAN and phenylephrine are only recommended for use during pregnancy when benefit outweighs risk.
I hope i have answered your query,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chericof cough syrup during pregnancy
- Chericof syrup for dry cough
- Chericof cough is safe during early pregnancy
- Cough syrup for diabetics chericof
- Chericof cough syrup dosage
- Chericof cough syrup contents
- Cough syrup chericof contraindication
- Chericof syrup during pregnancy
- Chericof syrup during pregnancy is safe
- Chericof safe during pregnancy
- What causes white spots around the vagina?
- What causes UTI during 8th month of pregnancy?
- Can Polybion be taken during pregnancy?
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking I-pill?
- What does my urine test result indicate?
- Can honey be consumed during pregnancy?
- What causes a painful bump on the nose bridge near left eye?
- Does intake of Diclofen help in delaying menstruation?
- What do my lab test results indicate?
- Is slight yellow vaginal discharge a symptom of yeast infection?