Im a 71yo male experiencing a tingling numbness in the
Need more information - thanks
Hello and welcome,
Can you please provide additional information? Specifically:
1. What do you mean by "the 1,2"?
2. Where is your pain located?
3. How long have you had it?
4. Was there an injury that happened prior to this?
5. What ongoing medical problems do you have (for eg, diabetes, thyroid disorder,etc)?
6. What medications do you take daily?
7. Has there been any evaluation done for this?
Thank you - I'll write with recommendations after I hear back.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for chronic hip/pelvic pain
- What causes coughing, sneezing, headaches and watery eyes?
- Suggest treatment for post nasal drainage and runny nose
- What causes foul body odor and overactive bladder while taking Trospium?
- What causes pain near the navel area?
- What causes joints pain with welts and teeth problems?
- Suggest remedy for drainage at back of throat and vomiting sensation
- Suggest treatment for pain under the clavicle
- Suggest medication for ADHD
- Suggest medication for bloating in a person with history of colitis