Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

123 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Im a 71yo male experiencing a tingling numbness in the

Answered by
Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1991

Answered : 2961 Questions

Posted on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 in Brain and Spine
Question: Im a 71yo male experiencing a tingling numbness in the 1,2,
Answered by Dr. Bonnie Berger-Durnbaugh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Need more information - thanks

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome,

Can you please provide additional information? Specifically:

1. What do you mean by "the 1,2"?
2. Where is your pain located?
3. How long have you had it?
4. Was there an injury that happened prior to this?
5. What ongoing medical problems do you have (for eg, diabetes, thyroid disorder,etc)?
6. What medications do you take daily?
7. Has there been any evaluation done for this?

Thank you - I'll write with recommendations after I hear back.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on