IWelcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your question here...

Dr. Aaron Branch

Posted on Wed, 13 Feb 2019 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: IWelcome to 'Ask a Doctor'. Please type your question here... I am taking baclofen ans meloxicon can you take hydrocodone with the two? My knees are hurting very bad
Follow up: Dr. Aaron Branch 15 minutes later
I need an answer please
Answered by Dr. Aaron Branch 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
See below

Detailed Answer:
Hello, I'm Dr. Branch, thanks for using Ask a Doctor. The only concern would be with the baclofen and hydrocodone, as they both cause sedation and they could affect you in unexpected ways. Whether it would be safe would depend on your age, and the doses of the medications you are taking. If you want to give me that information I can give you my idea of how much of a risk it might be. But ultimately I would recommend you check with your doctor before using these two medications together.

I hope that helps, please let me know if I can help any further, I would be glad to do so.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj