I went to the emergency room yesterday for dizziness and
Medications: Topamax 50mg
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that don’t worry for the co2 levels as they can go low when we breath fast like when we are anxious because of any reason.
Regarding your ecg report as it’s telling a heart rate of 125 bpm so the T wave abnormality can be because of that also. Before giving my opinion on this I would like to see the ecg image myself for better understanding. Kindly upload the ecg.
Kindly revert back with required information.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?