I was diagnosed with a yeast infection yesterday and took
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
If your symptoms do not subside by tomorrow, you need to consult your doctor and take Diflucan again on day 3 and 7 ( Day 1 will be the day you took the Diflucan tablet).
I hope this is helpful.
If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.
Dr Ramadevi Wani
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?