I thought I had a yeast infection and I took
I have had 1 partner for over a year now. Do you have any recommendations?
Need pap smears
Welcome to healthcare magic. I am Dr Ramadevi Wani. I will be answering your concerns today.
I have read your concerns. Since you have soreness in lower abdomen and the discharge is foul smelling, it is better that you consult Gynecologist and get the swabs done for sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia. Appropriate treatment can be taken after examination/ swabs. If you have reports, kindly upload.
Meanwhile follow healthy lifestyle like drink cleaner water, use barrier protection like condoms, exercise regularly.
If you have further concerns, I will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?