I started out three weeks ago sweating Vomiting Aches pains
Aches pains thought it was the flu, chest pain left side under breast,
Got better very week though, have a slight rattle when I breathe, waking up last few mornings because I am out of breath and have slight headache
Back is really hurting more than usual
Probably bronchitis, follow the advice below.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I understand your concern.
Your symptoms seem to be related to a respiratory tract infection such as bronchitis.
I recommend using acetaminophen instead of ibuprofen to treat the headache and the back pain.
I also recommend taking a cycle of antibiotics.
In my daily practice, I prescribe Augmentin 625 mg twice a day for five days.
You should consult your doctor for this treatment because is on prescription.
I also recommend to use an antihistamine to relieve the breathing difficulties such as Loratadine 10 mg.
I recommend to drink plenty of fluids and use a humidifier at home.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?