I have two small ulcers/bumps on my penile head, they
Possibility of genital warts
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have read your query and viewed the images.
I can see raised, skin coloured bumps on glans and underside of penis. They could be genital warts (HPV).
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
Thank you! for letting me know.
Regarding HPV infection
As far as those 2 bumps are concerned, they don't look like penile papules to me. I suggest you to get the warts cauterised or fulgurated. HPV infection resolves in majority as body's own immunity takes care of the infection. Removal of visible warts is helpful in eradicating HPV infection as they are the source of infection.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body