I have tendinitis real bad and the other day it
Achilles tendon rupture.
Hello, I'm Dr. Branch, thanks for using Ask a Doctor. You have what appears to be an achilles tendon rupture, which means the tendon has torn at least partially. You will need to see your doctor about this and get a referral to a surgeon about whether you will need surgery for this. In the meantime you can put ice on it and try not to put any weight on that foot. If it starts to hurt you can use Ibuprofen and Tylenol.
I hope that helps, please let me know if you have any questions about that, I would be glad to explain anything further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I currently take cape aloe (aloe Ferox) everyday for constipation
- My husband just received a lab report. His SGOT is
- Chest x Ray was recorded as normal..for a work visa
- My son is 19 and is constantly cold . His
- I had constipation for the last week. It is gone
- Tip of penis stings when contacted by clothing, slight redness
- I have had two knee replacements - the first was
- hai I have a pain in my left arm since
- I have itchy scalp bumps. The doctors call it uticaria.
- what do when back is paining