I have stomach pain and abdominal cramping after eating. It
Gastritis or gallbladder stones.
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
I think you may be suffering from gastritis, inflammation of stomach linning.
Not eating spicy or fatty foods and cutting down on sugary drinks or caffeine, may help you.
Doing an endoscopy nay determine the diagnosis.
You may need to treat it with Ppi drugs such omeprazole.
Another possibility is of you having gallbladder stones.
This can be determined by ultrasound and liver chemistry.
It is treated with surgery.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.